The Shadow of my Dreamzzz...!!!












In  the chilling sun
Through The falling leaves
In the deserted roads I find shelter 
in the shadow of my dreams.

The hazy goal
The tottering steps
In the chirpy world,  I find shelter 
in the enigma of my dreams.

The culture of hate
The torture of mates
Against The evils in guise I find refuge 
in my charismatic dreams.

Against those false promises
You made my way.
I don't cry I don't weep
I find shelter
In the serenity of my dreams

As I pen these words
My past sizzles to dampen my spirits
Against those drizzling emotions
I find shelter
In the rainbow of my dreams.

As an image of yours flash my mind
The loads of past fogs my mind
Against the dare to remember ur name
I find shelter in the beauty of my dreams
I find shelter in the shadow of my dreams



Comments

Popular Posts