An Untitled Anecdote...!!!





Alone in the darkness of night,
Aloof in the castle of thoughts,
A sparkle of wisdom enlightens me.

With my body lay stiff,
Pushed to the wall,
When my eyes centered to the blurry wall;
A Blessed Face,
Epitome of calmness,
Kissed me.
Embraced me, in the solitude of love and care.

My thoughts being shifted to the glittering past,
When she was with me,
Spreading the horizon of her love;
From Dawn to Dusk,
Darkness to Light.

Getting up,
Before I could sense the dawn.
Seeing me off,
Till my dreamy yawn.
Wiping my tears,
Before they roll down the cheek.
Spreading her hands for my tottering feet.
Shielding me from the evil,
Cultivating the ethics of a perfect life.

As I pen these words on my Birth Day,
I hate to witness the conclusion.
For the words should flow;
Like a river,
Flowing to the ocean of the feelings within…!!!


Comments

  1. An emotional and a nice one..Congrats and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look m not worth comenting on such beautiful words.....only poets could feel the true sence within..... wish u luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the true feeling described in these words...Gud one Faiz.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow faiz!!!u r growing as a better poet now...i loved this one..truly its amazing and awesome too...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts