A Walk Down The Memory Line...!!!




1st october 2007, my first day at college,
That was it that I got after paying a hefty package.

Emotion, inquisition, expectation,
And dont know how many more -tions were lingering while I was taking admission.

Well indeed it was an admission,
An admission of my patience , my solitude.

Room no 106, as they called it, CSE is here,
That was my  first day in college in 1st year.

A day full of surprises,
6 classes a day as it comprises.
With a break for BRUNCH,
OOPS !!! Sorry,, Its breakfast cum lunch..

Well finally a student like figure entered,
Oh My Heavenly Lord !!! She is a lecturer.

Oh great !!! She is our mam,
Now I have got a legal permission to talk to her as long as i can.

But the happiness was verily nullified,
When a formal figure suddenly arrived.
Put your pens on the table was his instant order,
Attendance is more important than marks was his subsequent snorter

We were in for more surprises,
IT Workshop was what our syllabus comprises.
Couldnt figure out even today was that a workshop or a warehouse,
We were warned not to take anything to our house.

Our workshop lecturer was a nice "FELLOW",
Whose characteristic description anyone would dare to follow.

We were in for my favourite subject Math,
Write fast fast man, write fast fast was his instant wrath.

Then came our Electrical Maharaj,
Whose vocals were a real atyachar.

I was  warned of our electrical lecturer,
He will ask questions till your brain ruptures.

In the end it turned to be the other way round,
My bombardment with questions left him spell bound.

Meet me in the staff room was his instant reply,
well at that point of time I could feel his wry.

From "CIR-CUTE" to "YAM I YANGRY WITH YOU !!!" echoed my ears,
I had to keep my self in regular practice to counter this verbal wear and tear.

Well, cleaning a board is not everyone's cup of tea,
Our physics sir was instant in his duty.

The magic in his duster we kept on guessing,
In the meantime, his precision in the diagram was really astounding.

The magic in the voice of our language(C&DS) mam was absolute treaty,
And the smile on her face just added to her beauty.

The English mam bore the brunt of my handwriting,
I always wondered if she kept herself on dieting.

With the Headphone ON and intent to improve our vocab and comprehension,
We were infact busy listening to the composition of A.R. Rahman and Javed Akhtar.

In the interval we were confined to our class,
As the seniors lined themselves in the corridoor apart.

Their hungry , protruding eyes tells the story,
And their cheap, illogical jokes made me feel so sorry.

The friends I got are the gems worth a treasure,
The strength and support they gave me is beyond any measure.

They always encouraged me, at times as a taunt, sometimes as an admiration,
I thank You all from the bottom of my heart to boost my determination.

I always tried to be a friend You all,
I may not be a good friend, but I was honest to one and all.

How can I forget the famous five of our class,
Who unknowingly forced me to complete assignments and tasks.

With 90% attendance and 75% marks, they had set the standard high,
That left us completely high and dry.

Well sometimes I caught up with the marks they got,
The attendance still was a distant dreamcot.

They are the people whom I least talked to,
Not because I never desired, but was shy enough that I never tried.

But I really admire their part of life,
Their hardwork, their patience and their sacrifice.

One person calls for a special praise from me,
charm and the enigma of whose personality always awed me.
Even though I expected much more,
But still assurance of being "remembered" I adore.

While FAIZ, FAYAZ were the common names that i got,
But When someone called me AKRAM, I was a happy lot

The engineering was an upward sloping learning curve,
With continuos torture and continuos surge.

How to keep my eyes open while sleeping in class,
As I was on my way BINDAAAAASS !!!

How to be perfect in Multitasking,
Listening, messaging, browsing & gazing(ahem, ahem !!!), Oh God !!! It was damn tiring.

Examination was a class apart,
For intrenal we got question, for external ALL IN ONE was a part.

Though in the 1st year, I regretted not completing my revision,
The 2nd year witnessed topics that remained uncovered.
While 1 night stand was a norm in the 3rd year,
4th Year ?? arrrrrrey,,, bazu waala kab kaam ayega yar.

The days have gone, the time has passed,
Its time to say goodbye with a heavy heart.

I will be away from you in days to come,
With a hope of being missed or atleast being remembered..

I hate imagining my life without you,
But this is life, with a heavy heart it moves on !!!

I will miss you in the life I have, with you as a part,
With beautiful memories and tears in my eyes I depart.


With this I conclude, with few lines of mine.....

"" Woh subah ki taazgi, Woh dopahar ka alaspan.
   Woh Class ki masti, woh lab ka awarapan.
   woh lab k bahane tumse kuch baten karne ka mann.
   woh internals ki susti, woh external ka lagan.
   woh last time par record submit karne ka mann..
   (Record submit karne se pehle, "IBS" ko 100 rs registration.)
   kabhi KCR ka amaran anshan, to kabhi protest karte Jagan.
   Mere liye railway concession, to aap karte scholarship submission.
   Projects khud se karne ka mann, lekin institute se karna hai compulsion.
   In sab k beech bhi dhoondhti hain nazren, jise dekhne k liye college jane ka karta hai mann.
   Raat to guzar gaiyee in yadon ko sanjone me, ab iske sehar me najane kahan tum kahan hum.
   Alvida ae doston, dobara na jane kab milen hum.

   Phir bhi kuch baten ankahi si reh gaiyee hain, jise express karne ka karta hai mann... 

   Kyonki -- 
"Khayalon me to lakhon baten keh jata hun,
 Par Samne jhijhak hoti hai.

Jhijhak is baat ki nahi k kya kahun,
Par kahan se shuru karun.
Yun to teri soorat ko padhne ka ekk alag hi sabab hota,
Main to teri aanko me hi kho kar reh gaya...!!!"



Comments

  1. As I remember 'FAIZ' - Honest, Hard-working, Dexter, Doubt Master, Chupa Rustum. But more importantly a great treasure to have as a close friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its always a pleasure to have such a nice feedback... (ooh,, am i getting self obsessed??? no,no... :P)

      Delete
  2. you all blogs are superb yaar.. it is showing your hard work..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts