Silent Scribbled Words...!!!




Just when I was searching for a  reason to talk,
I looked that way.
Your interrogating eyes, to my surprise,
were staring at me.

 They were inquisitive,
Afraid to get vocal.
Had a question in your eyes,
But reluctant to get verbal.

I obliged.
 What!!!  I enquired with a sence of telepathy.

You lowered your eyes,
Fluttered the lids, to raise again,
With a hint of discomfort.
They were moist, I could feel.

Just took a deep breath,
To embrace the warmth, the feelings,
To enquire once again,
What happened!!!

With the shake of your head, closed eyes,
You replied. Nothing!!!
We departed.

On the lonely, long walk back home,
Amidst ocean of emotions,
and a drizzle of thoughts,
With the weight of carrying words untold,
I whispered.

Now in the solitude of night,
Afraid,
Checked the text you gave.
With lips intact, in the silence of our hearts,
I read, Silent scribbled words,
and kept it aside…!!!



Comments

  1. wow......this one is amazing Faiz!
    touched me.......totally!!
    beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts