A Blessing Bestowed,, MY FATHER ...







When I used to totter,,
He was a helping hand..
When I was clueless,,
He was an oasis in my deserty land..

The eyes always searched to have him around,,
Not to get the help,, but to boost the confidence that surrounds..
He is with me, is just what I need ,,
Thats  enough  for me, to unfold my deeds..

Not even appu ghar,  nor even Disney land,,
A  5 minute scooter ride,  was above all that made me glad..
Dominoz can deliver u pizza in double qaurter hours,,
But nothing comes close when he brings  a packet  full of rosogollas..

He was awake to give me a sound sleep,,
He kept himself on his toes to care for me without a beep.
Never let the pain linger around me,,
He was a shield that surrounded me..

Warmth of a mother , no one can succeed,,
But its his love that makes it complete...

He is personification of my dignity,,
He is personification of my pride,,
He is the one that lend iron in my resolution,,
He is the one that supported my stride.

He is  MY FATHER who guides me through,,
Love you DAD and will always do...


Comments

Popular Posts