The Cry of the Heart ...!!!

Lest you forget I need you Allah
You are my creator,  I need you Allah.

I have my burdens,  you are my hope.
Your blessings are the only thing I ask for.
Don't deprive me of your blessings oh Allah.
Grant me a place in your shade ya Allah.

The world tries to bog me down.
The people try to wear me out.
The have their egos,  I have my soul.
Give me strength to sustain my smile,
Against the odds purify my stride.

The hereafter is the real truth,
 the success of which I always ask for.
Make me a soldier of the good ya Allah,
Make me an inspiration for others ya Allah.

Guide me the way,
You guided The Best.
Make me a winner in all these worldly tests.
May I be the soul people look for,
May I be the help people ask for.
Make me the best of your creations ya Allah,
Provide me the thirst of The paradise ya Allah...

Those Tears of solitude
Those prayers of destitute.
Those untold words
Of the sobering soul
Listen to the cry of this heart ya Allah.
Bless me with the best of both the world ya Allah...





Comments

Popular Posts