You, Oh Sister...!!!












Looks just another day,
When you’re born,
With you some realized,
Reality of dreams.
A rose from heaven,
A father’s princess,
A mother’s angel,
A brother’s friend.

Just looks another day,
When you’d started walking.
Tottering steps,
But resolve of steel.
To walk ahead,
Through the journey of time.
To fly beyond,
With the feather of dreamzzz.

Looks just another day,
When you’d been to school.
Dressed in blue,
The smarter you.
Innocence realm,
A nervous charm.
Those steps to glory,
You were smiling through.

Those days of fight,
For things ordinary,
Tears of repentance,
And the scolding extra-ordinary.

As I see the moon peeping through,
Witnessing a life reflection of you.
I hate to imagine the cruel future,
When I’ve such a beautiful Present.
I always hoped you never grew,
Coz I can’t imagine the older you.
For us you are a twinkling star,
You never know how precious you are…!!!



Comments

Popular Posts